[publican-list] and the repository is where?

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 13:47:22 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 09:35:37AM -0400, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Jul 2009, Paul W. Frields wrote:
>
> > It's a wiki! ;-) If you have a FAS account, log in to the wiki and
> > simply correct the instructions.  Well, OK, I took care of this for
> > you already.
>
>   or you could give me commit access to the repository and i could fix
> a lot of the things i'm currently reporting.  you know, things like
> the numerous misspellings of "separate" as "seperate".  niggly stuff
> like that.  :-)

True -- you can always send those things in as diffs, to this list for
example.  (I don't have the ability to give you commit access
personally.)

Unfortunately, that repo, as far as I can tell, no longer contains up
to date Publican.  The new Publican 1.0 that was announced isn't found
in any public repo that I can see from the fh.o/publican site.

Where's the code?