[publican-list] tables

Jeffrey Fearn jfearn at redhat.com
Thu Sep 17 22:49:53 UTC 2009

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_release_life_cycle

> We're talking rawhide here, it should
> have the latest svn revision.

I don't ship untested code, other peoples predilections to do so does
not affect this ... maybe I'm old.

In addition to my requirement for pre-release testing there is also the
issue that there are 3 dependencies that need to be added to get the
Beta to work in Fedora, they are currently in the package review
process, it could me months for that process to complete.

Cheers, Jeff.

--
Jeff Fearn <jfearn at redhat.com>
Software Engineer