[publican-list] Quick intro, small patch, and one question

Jared Smith jaredsmith at jaredsmith.net
Thu Apr 15 13:00:50 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-04-14 at 16:10 +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Since I'm also a Debian developer and since the publican package was out
> of date in sid, I started co-maintaining the package and just uploaded
> 1.6.2 to Debian unstable.

Thanks you for doing this!  I'm normally not much of a Debian user, but
for one particular work project I've been fighting getting Publican to
pass all its tests when compiling on Debian, and was about to throw my
hands in the air when your post came through.  Thanks for saving me from
my self-induced headache!

--
Jared Smith