[publican-list] Wish List Page

Jeff Fearn jfearn at redhat.com
Tue Jun 15 02:04:12 UTC 2010

Since feature requests are either stuck in my head or on the email list
I thought I'd add a page top the wiki to track this stuff.

e.g. How did I forget the RevisionFlag feature O_O

https://fedorahosted.org/publican/wiki/WishList

This way, when I win the lottery and become a gentleman of leisure and
man about town, the new sucker will know what to do!

Cheers, Jeff.

--
Jeff Fearn <jfearn at redhat.com>
Software Engineer

Sure our competitors can rebuild the source but can they engage the customer the same way? -wmealing