[publican-list] RFC White Space Between Paras in Notes

leecarlon at redhat.com leecarlon at redhat.com
Thu Nov 11 00:56:32 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I know we all love the new styles, but building docs with them today I noticed multiple paras inside a note look cramped, that is, there's no white space between paragraphs.

Rudi pointed out this was the case with the old styles [1] as well, but to my eye it looks cramped in the new styles [2] (in both cases look at the second note in the linked section), and I'd like to know if other people think so too, and if so should we change the styles to include white space?

As an aside, it took longer than expected to find a matching example in both the new and old styles, so perhaps this doesn't come up so often. i.e. notes should be (and are) kept brief.

Cheers
Lee

[1]http://documentation-stage.bne.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Directory_Server/8.1/html-single/Administration_Guide/index.html#Creating_a_Database_Link_from_the_Command_Line-Providing_an_LDAP_URL

[2]http://documentation-stage.bne.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Directory_Server/9.0/html-single/Administration_Guide/index.html#Creating_a_Database_Link_from_the_Command_Line-Providing_an_LDAP_URL