[publican-list] RFE for Publican Brands

Jared Morgan jmorgan at redhat.com
Tue Oct 5 23:52:30 UTC 2010

I'm a big fan of the white background as well. You could then have a light grey <programlistings> or <screens> inside admonitions, which would remove the need for a 1px border.

All you need to do now is work your mock-up magic on <example> output, Misty. ;)

Cheers

Jared Morgan
Content Author
Red Hat Asia Pacific