[publican-list] RFC: Modified JBoss brand (was Re: RFE for Publican Brands)

Sean Rogers serogers at redhat.com
Tue Oct 12 05:52:21 UTC 2010

I agree the position of the figure title is questionable. For example blocks, it certainly makes sense readability-wise for the titles to be at the top, while typically figure titles go underneath to act as a caption.

So it's a matter of either having the titles at the tops of both examples and figures for consistency, or having titles at the bottom of figures like it is in most other publications. I think I'm probably inclined towards the latter.

- Sean