[publican-list] RFC: Modified JBoss brand (was Re: RFE for Publican Brands)

Jeffrey Fearn jfearn at redhat.com
Thu Oct 14 03:46:32 UTC 2010

Can we get an update on which admonition styles are still in the running?

Maybe update https://fedorahosted.org/publican/wiki/JBossBrandChanges by
removing the ones no longer being considered from being embedded? May as
well leave them attached for history.

Are we all agreed upon 'Thick border left-hand side only' for Examples?
If so we could un-embed ... is that a word ... the rest of them, maybe
have "current" and "The Chosen One" embedded.

Cheers, Jeff.

--
Jeff Fearn <jfearn at redhat.com>
Software Engineer