[publican-list] RFC: Modified JBoss brand (was Re: RFE for Publican Brands)

Sean Rogers serogers at redhat.com
Fri Oct 15 01:02:58 UTC 2010

1st choice: coloured title bar... although I'd have to see it with the programlistings, since the background colours look very similar. Also the warning icon should be changed back to the hazard sign instead of the quasi-stop sign. I also think the green may be too strong for the note as it brings more attention to it than is perhaps warranted.

2nd choice: thick coloured borders.

Common brand.

- Sean