[publican-list] RFC: Accessibility Review

Jeffrey Fearn jfearn at redhat.com
Mon Oct 18 23:28:06 UTC 2010

Hi, it's been a long time since we have done a review of the
accessibility of our output; the web site output has never had such a
review.

I don't have time to perform or chair such a review, would anyone be
interested in chairing or participating in this effort?

I believe the web site output has the basic structure required for a
fully accessible site, however it's probable that the bits aren't linked
to in all the correct places, or in all the correct ways.

e.g. we have a page that doesn't use javascript or objects and links to
all the content, but is it linked to where it's required, and is the
page itself formated in a usable fashion?

Cheers, Jeff.

--
Jeff Fearn <jfearn at redhat.com>
Software Engineer