[publican-list] [Fwd: Re: r1722 - in trunk/publican-fedora: . .tx]

Jeff Fearn jfearn at redhat.com
Wed Feb 23 21:15:54 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-02-23 at 09:28 -0500, Deon Lackey wrote:
> But this circles back to my original question: does that mean no more
> translation for publican? And does that have any effect on translation
> for Fedora?

For Publican it may reduce the number of languages being translated, or
how often those languages are updated. Obviously since Red Hat uses
publican and Red Hat has it's own translation team, that set of
languages is highly likely to be maintained.

I'd imagine the effect of publican not using transifex.net will have
negligible effect on Fedora translation.

Cheers, Jeff.