[publican-list] Turning off section numbering?

Norman Dunbar Norman at dunbar-it.co.uk
Fri Oct 14 10:03:41 UTC 2011

Sigh!

On 14/10/11 10:58, Norman Dunbar wrote:

> They are different for HTML and PDF. It also might depend on your brand
> in use. Sometimes brands come with a pdf.xsl which sets things up for
> PDF output. Maybe an html.xsl as well.
Ok, I checked. NONE of my installed brands have a pdf.xsl or html.xsl.
Where I do have one is in /usr/share/publican/xsl. There are many *.xsl
files in there that you might need to modify.

The "genome" brand appears to have a sub-directory off of the above,
holding its own *.xsl files.

Cheers,
Norm.

--