[publican-list] Publican 2.7 is now available

Jeff Fearn jfearn at redhat.com
Tue Sep 6 04:54:47 UTC 2011

On 09/06/2011 02:44 PM, Ruediger Landmann wrote:
> If you run Publican 2.7 on a system where wkhtmltopdf is available,
> Publican will use it to create PDFs. If wkhtmltopdf is not available,
> Publican falls back to FOP. We'd really appreciate any feedback from
> people who use this feature.

Note that on RHEL/Fedora we have not change the Requires from FOP;
automated systems, such as Koji, will still use FOP when building
Publican generated RPMs.

Note that we have not removed the logic added in BZ #655713 that
disables PDFs being shipped in Indic, ar-SA, fa-IR, & he-IL language
packages.

Cheers, Jeff.

http://www.emailreplies.com/#12replytoall