[publican-list] Dbfo keep-together instructions stripped out by publican?

Norman Dunbar Norman at dunbar-it.co.uk
Mon Jan 30 15:41:56 UTC 2012

Hi Jeff,

On 29/01/12 23:29, Jeff Fearn wrote:
> Hi Norm, have you rebuilt Publican from the SVN repo? We have done a lot
> of work tweaking the CSS file used to create PDFs with wkhtmltopdf.

One other thing I've noticed about 2.9, when I deinstall the wkhtmltopdf
RPMs again, to get back to using FOP for my documents, running ./Build
test again fails to create the User Guide PDF and fails 2/6 tests.

Is there any reason why the User Guide for 2.9 cannot be created in PDF
form by FOP?

Test Summary Report
-------------------
t/910.publican.Users_Guide.t (Wstat: 256 Tests: 5 Failed: 1)
   Failed test:  5
   Non-zero exit status: 1
t/pod-coverage.t            (Wstat: 256 Tests: 9 Failed: 1)
   Failed test:  7
   Non-zero exit status: 1
Files=10, Tests=68, 141 wallclock secs ( 0.25 usr  0.18 sys + 119.40
cusr  8.80 csys = 128.63 CPU)
Result: FAIL
Failed 2/10 test programs. 2/68 subtests failed.

I did see this whizz up the screen:

FOP error, PDF generation failed. Check log for details.

I can't seem to find a logfile though.

Cheers,
Norm.

--