[publican-list] RHEL 6 packages for publican 2.8 and 3.0.0

Jeff Fearn jfearn at redhat.com
Thu Nov 8 00:41:53 UTC 2012

Hi, as some of you know the Publican 2.6 changes required updating some
core RHEL packages which means EPEL is blocked from shipping newer RPMs
due to it's policy of not doing that kind of thing.

I've made some 64 bit RPMs, and the SRPMs, available on my
people.fedoraproj site to make it easy for people.

The packages include all build and run time deps missing from RHEL6.

http://jfearn.fedorapeople.org/rpms/publican-2.8-el6/
http://jfearn.fedorapeople.org/rpms/publican-3.0.0-el6/

The 3.0.0 directory include wkhtmltopdf and all it's deps as well.

Cheers, Jeff.

--
Jeff Fearn <jfearn at redhat.com>
Senior Software Engineer