[publican-list] How can certain warnings be turned off?

Jeffrey Fearn jfearn at redhat.com
Fri Sep 7 04:37:58 UTC 2012

Just to update everyone on this subject.

In Publican 3 the settings for banned tags and attributes has been moved to the brand configuration. The common brand does not have anything set so by default no banned warnings will be given for any tag or attribute.

This means that by default publican will only give warnings about tags we have not vetted, which states that it may break formatting. To disable this working set 'show_unknown: 0' in your book, or override it at the brand level.

Cheers, Jeff.