[publican-list] Publican Website Creation

Dave Cushman dcushman at cushmanroad.com
Mon Dec 16 00:32:40 UTC 2013

I'm attempting to publish a documentation website from my Fedora 19
machine using Publican 3.2.1, but I haven't been successful in getting
the content to display properly.  I'm following the instructions in
Chapter 7 of the 3.2 Users' Guide for building the website manually.
Everything appears to be going well, but when I attempt to browse to the
website where I've published the content, I get 404 errors for the
following files:

<server name>/docs/en-US/labels.js
<server name>/docs/en-US/products_menu.html
<server name>/docs/footer.html

I've attempted to restart the entire process a few times, and I've
searched for these errors online, but no luck in solving the problem.
Am I missing something simple?

Thank you for any help you can provide.