[publican-list] Unable to Generate PDF

Jeff Fearn jfearn at redhat.com
Wed Jan 23 22:56:43 UTC 2013

On 01/23/2013 08:30 PM, Radhika Puthiyetath wrote:
> Hello experts,
>

> I am using Publican version 2.3 on Windows 7, and I am unable to generate PDF outputs.
>
> Is there any dependency files that I need to take care of in order to get PDF outputs ?

You need to have FOP [1] installed and you need to have the PATH on your
machine set-up so publican can find it. You can check if your PATH is
set-up properly by opening a command line and running `fop -v`.

You could also try upgrading to Publican 3.0 [2] it will automatically
install wkhtmltopdf for you if you leave it enabled during the install.

Cheers, Jeff.

1: http://www.apache.org/dist/xmlgraphics/fop/binaries/fop-1.0-bin.zip
2: https://fedorahosted.org/releases/p/u/publican/Publican-Installer-3.0.exe

--