[publican-list] PDF title page output and entity use in Publican 3.1.5

Jared Smith jaredsmith at jaredsmith.net
Thu May 16 22:12:55 UTC 2013

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 10:16 PM, Jeff Fearn <jfearn at redhat.com> wrote:

> Where did you get wkhtmltopdf? The version that ships in Fedora for
> example is linked against an unpatched QT and doesn't have the cover page
> functionality.
>
> I will harass Rudi to get some FC18 packages built with the useful
> versions.

That's good to know -- I've had several other people in the Fedora
community ask about the missing title pages (and page breaks) when using
wkhtmltopdf.

This brings up another question -- for those of us who still prefer to use
FOP instead of wkhtmltopdf, how do we get Publican to use fop instead?

--
Jared Smith