[publican-list] Programlisting Language Attribute

Laura Bailey lbailey at redhat.com
Wed Aug 20 23:58:09 UTC 2014

Hi David,

Syntax highlighting in Publican is provided by the Syntax::Highlight::Engine::Kate Perl module.

As per the Publican User Guide FAQ [1], http://search.cpan.org/dist/Syntax-Highlight-Engine-Kate/lib/Syntax/Highlight/Engine/Kate.pm#PLUGINS has the full list of languages that Syntax::Highlight::Engine::Kate supports, including their expected capitalization and punctuation.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Laura B

[1] https://jfearn.fedorapeople.org/en-US/Publican/4.0/html/Users_Guide/chap-Publican-Users_Guide-Frequently_Asked_Questions.html#idm209995190704