[publican-list] build pdf error with publican 4.1.3 or higher

YC ycflash at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 12:19:06 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm trying to upgrade publican from 3.0.0 to latest version on centos 6.
First, I tried build source with publican 4.1.3, found the result pdf
file always containing error page saying:

This page conatins the following errors:

error on line 2 at column 115: Premature end of document.

Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.

This document was created as the result of an XSL
transformation. The line and column numbers given are from
the transformed result.

I also tried create a clean new book/article to test whether the problem
resides in my origin sources, but with no luck, still the same error.

Please someone help me on resolving this.
Thanks.

--
yc.