[publican-list] Error while generating PDF - Need Help

Zac Dover zdover at redhat.com
Sat Jul 26 18:18:29 UTC 2014

Rajsekhar,

This error means that you've defined an external entity that can't be found.

Here's what it means, less cryptically: you've included a line in one of your files that Publican doesn't deal with.

I will help you find out exactly why this is not building. Please contact me at zdover at redhat.com for further instructions.

Zac

J. Zachary Dover
Senior Technical Writer