[publican-list] Inserting lines > 80 chars long?

David O'Brien daobrien at redhat.com
Fri Mar 27 14:34:35 UTC 2015

Anyone know if it's possible to insert lines that are longer than 80
characters, and not have them wrap in the output? (I believe 80 chars is
the max but not sure?)

In this particular case I want to include an example config line for a
kickstart file that you can copy/paste straight into the ks file, but
the standard/normal output wraps the line. Apparently the ks file won't
accept that.

I've tried using <screen> and <programlisting> and futzed about with
<![CDATA[ and so on, but the wrapping continues.

Thanks
--

David