[publican-list] Fedora: Brand not honoured in PDF

Erich Steinböck erich.steinboeck at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 14:06:08 UTC 2016

> Can wkhtmltopdf do indexes properly yet?
> I've had problems with it in my pdf indexes where it creates indexes which
> are just pages of links html style rather than a tidy list of page numbers?

With wkhtmltopdf 0.12.3 (with patched qt) the index of one of our books is
(by default, no idea if this can be changed) now a single-column list of
links, not page numbers.  Thus it grew from 63 pages with fop to 130 pages
now ..

It also, if I remember correctly, not do multiple indexes.

No idea about multiple indexes