[Pulp-dev] Fonts for our logo

Sean Myers sean.myers at redhat.com
Mon Nov 14 18:51:38 UTC 2016

On 11/14/2016 01:18 PM, Brian Bouterse wrote:
> I was thinking we should consider a sans-serif font, possibly something
> Arial like, is what I was imagining.
>
> I also think we need a favicon selection to finish out the branding
> discussions.
>
> Thanks @ipanova for moving this forward!

I did a quick mockup using a classic sans font, Cantarell, which should be
familiar to a lot of folks, since it's the default Fedora sans font. I also
snuck a little favicon in there, which is the large logo shrunk down to
16x16px, with details either removed or exaggerated to stand out at that
size without making the favicon look so much like a taco:

http://file.rdu.redhat.com/~semyers/pulp-logo-3-cantarell.png
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Cantarell_fonts

I don't completely love either the logo with cantarell or the favicon, but
maybe it's good food for thought.