[Pulp-dev] Documentation Systemd clarification?

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Mon Apr 1 21:13:25 UTC 2019

I made a docs issue [0] and a PR to adjust the systemd settings this [1].
Since dynaconf configures it now, I believe removing this from the systemd
file is the best resolution.

[0]: https://pulp.plan.io/issues/4622
[1]: https://github.com/pulp/pulpcore/pull/63

Please let us know if there is anything else we can improve on.