[Pulp-dev] [breaking] Redeploy your Environment

Fabricio Aguiar fabricio.aguiar at redhat.com
Thu Oct 17 20:09:01 UTC 2019

I don't know if I did something wrong, or it was related to this update,
but I got this error:

➜  pulplift git:(master) vagrant up pulp3-source-fedora30
Bringing machine 'pulp3-source-fedora30' up with 'libvirt' provider...
Name `pulplift_pulp3-source-fedora30` of domain about to create is
already taken. Please try to run`vagrant up` command again.

after trying so many things, what worked for me was including:

domain.qemu_use_session = false

here:
https://github.com/theforeman/forklift/blob/master/vagrant/lib/forklift/box_distributor.rb#L54

Got this solution from here: