[Pulp-dev] [breaking] Redeploy your Environment

Mike DePaulo mikedep333 at redhat.com
Fri Oct 18 16:51:11 UTC 2019

Attention all content plugin devs:

If you have not adopted the latest plugin-template since 2019-08-30, you'll
need to make a commit like the following:
https://github.com/pulp/pulp_ansible/pull/236
Patch you can import (`git am`)
https://github.com/pulp/pulp_ansible/commit/072b830e9caf7d78b0c2e25b5a45f902c9813c5d.patch

This fixed the issue listed in the prior email.

-Mike