[Pulp-dev] saftladen pulp's take on asciinema?

Robin Chan rchan at redhat.com
Wed Aug 5 18:02:24 UTC 2020

I looked it up and according to the internets saftladen means juice store?
Could be a nice easter egg for the readme. :-)
+1 to Ina's suggestions those are great ideas.

Robin Chan

She/Her/Hers

Satellite Software Engineering Manager - Pulp

Red Hat <https://www.redhat.com>

IRC: rchan

Red Hat respects your work life balance. Therefore there is no need to
answer this email out of your office hours.
<https://www.redhat.com>