[Pulp-dev] Introducing Plugin Snippets for custom Plugin URLs

Brian Bouterse bmbouter at redhat.com
Mon Jan 27 22:07:42 UTC 2020

We're having a few challenges with the custom webserver routes. These are
the nginx and apache configured routes in addition to /pulp/api/v3/ or
/pulp/content/.

I wrote up the problem descriptions on this epic:
https://pulp.plan.io/issues/6057

This would involve plugins that want additional routes for pulp-api or
pulp-content-app to write nginx or apache snippets. This is pretty easily
done, but it would be a change from how we did it before.

Please give feedback on the epic (preferred) or here is fine too. I'm
hoping to implement this change in 3.2.

Thanks!
Brian