[Pulp-dev] Website: moving "Related Tooling" to a sub menu

Melanie Corr mcorr at redhat.com
Wed Jun 17 14:00:17 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I was wondering if there would be any objections to moving the Related
Tooling page under the Pulp 3 drop-down menu?

At the moment the Pulp 3 menu contains a page comparing Pulp 2 v Pulp 3, a
page dedicated to Pulp 3 Features, a page on Migrating to Pulp 3. I think
the Related Tooling page might be a natural fit here.

My main motivation for doing this is to gain some space on the navbar to
add an "Install Pulp"  menu item, with a page for each of the installation
options.

Here is a preview:

https://melcorr.github.io/pulpproject.org/

Here is the PR if you have any comments or reservations:

https://github.com/pulp/pulpproject.org/pull/272

All +1s and -1s appreciated.

All the best,

Melanie