[redhat-lspp] TAHI test results on lspp 44 kernel

Fernando T Medrano ftmedran at us.ibm.com
Wed Jul 12 14:41:47 UTC 2006

>> I plan to run the tests against an upstream kernel to see if
>> there are any
>> discrepancies.

>This might be a better plan (to begin with) than excluding NETWORK_XFRM
>altogether.

Last night I ran the tests against the 2.6.17-1.2145_FC5 kernel.  Almost
all the tests completed with the same result as the lspp44 kernel.

The following tests failed on lspp44 and passed on 2.6.17-1.2145_FC5:
-IPv6 Conformance Test For Path MTU Discovery
--Check receiving RA with MTU Option

The following tests failed on 2.6.17-1.2145_FC5 and passed on lspp44:
-IPv6 Conformance Test For Stateless Address Configuration
--NUT receives valid DAD NA (Target!=NUT), before performing DAD

Besides those two tests, everything else was the same.

Thanks.
Fernando Medrano