[redhat-lspp] Managing printer devices levels

George Wilson gcwilson at us.ibm.com
Mon Jul 17 19:43:08 UTC 2006

Hi Eduardo,

We will be discussing this on the LSPP development telecon today.  I will
forward you an invitation.

Thanks,
George Wilson
IBM LTC Security Development

             Eduardo Madeira
             Fleury
             <efleury at br.ibm.c                                          To
             om>                       redhat-lspp at redhat.com
             redhat-lspp-bounc
             es at redhat.com                                         Subject
                                       [redhat-lspp] Managing printer
                                       devices levels
             07/17/06 14:21

I must conduct some tests regarding the change of levels of printer
devices.
It was suggested I use devallocator for managing these levels.

Is this the best approach? As I need a file device to set up the
devallocator
I could simply change the levels of the file device itself. Could it work
this way?

Regards,
--
Eduardo M. Fleury