[redhat-lspp] TAHI test results on lspp 44 kernel

Fernando T Medrano ftmedran at us.ibm.com
Tue Jul 18 14:18:39 UTC 2006

Sorry for the delay, I had some set up problems.  I ran the TAHI test
suite on the lspp44 kernel with NETWORK_XFRM excluded as you suggested.
The results were identical to the previous results with NETWORK_XFRM
included.

Fernando Medrano

Venkat Yekkirala <vyekkirala at TrustedCS.com>
07/12/2006 09:47 AM

Fernando T Medrano/Austin/IBM at IBMUS
cc
redhat-lspp at redhat.com
Subject
RE: [redhat-lspp] TAHI test results on lspp 44 kernel

> The following tests failed on lspp44 and passed on 2.6.17-1.2145_FC5:
> -IPv6 Conformance Test For Path MTU Discovery
> --Check receiving RA with MTU Option
>
> The following tests failed on 2.6.17-1.2145_FC5 and passed on lspp44:
> -IPv6 Conformance Test For Stateless Address Configuration
> --NUT receives valid DAD NA (Target!=NUT), before performing DAD
>
> Besides those two tests, everything else was the same.

I would then rebuild lspp44 with NETWORK_XFRM excluded and see what it
does.