[redhat-lspp] LSPP Development Telecon 10/16/2006 Minutes

Paul Moore paul.moore at hp.com
Thu Oct 19 19:29:25 UTC 2006

Venkat Yekkirala wrote:
>>Okay, I guess we will just have to wait and see; I'm afarid
>>this is still going
>>to meet with disapproval
>
> How do you know? You haven't even seen the new patchset
> yet; even I haven't.

I'm afraid because all of your comments to date seem to indicate that the
secmark field will be used in a manner which is not compatibile with how it is
used today.  Please prove me wrong with the next patchset and I'll be happy.

> I hope you quit proxying for James.

I'm only trying to throw out a warning that some requirements/constraints are
not being addressed based on the current discussions.  I was "tagged" to push
the entire patchset upstream and I just want to make sure that before I do
everyone is happy.

--
paul moore
linux security @ hp