[redhat-lspp] lspp 66 kernel released

Steve Grubb sgrubb at redhat.com
Mon Feb 26 19:42:25 UTC 2007

On Monday 26 February 2007 14:33, Eric Paris wrote:
> I've been rebooting the .67 kernel (same as .65 but with more debug
> features turned on and I expect to see this in your repo soon) over and
> over on my one machine and haven't seen any problems.  Can you tell me
> what your audit rules look like and what operations you may be done on
> this before this panic?

It just has 2 audit rules, one for auditing sethostname and one
watching /etc/localtime.

I had just installed new version of libselinux and was rebooting to see if it
worked OK. (It didn't but that's another story.)

I am on a 64 bit machine and only saw it once on shutdown. The machine is 100%
rawhide except the kernel. But user space shouldn't cause a NMI kernel
timeout.

-Steve