libintl.so.3?

Hi,

Just tried to to a yum update as well as one yesterday only to have php
requires libintl.so.3 which is unavailable come up both times.

Any idea which package it's from or is it just currently missing and I
need to wait a bit longer?

TTFN

Paul
--
"Your lives are in the hands of men no smarter than you or I, many of
them incompetent boobs. I know this because I worked alongside them,