Re: New kernel fails on thinkpad systems

On Thu, 2004-06-10 at 18:58, Peter Jones wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-06-09 at 11:56 -0400, Alan Cox wrote:
> > On the thinkpad 600 series machines the new kernel kills all
> > keyboard and mouse I/O - can people try and test the other thinkpad
> > systems and see how common the problem is.
>
> .424 on my T41 (2373-9FU) doesn't see keyboard input.  Mouse (joystick
> on keyboard) works, all of the mouse buttons seem to work fine, and
> touchpad works for moving the cursor.
>
> Click to tap fails, as it always has.

Almost everything works fine here (keyboard, double-tap, USB), on a
T30.  The only thing I haven't had a chance to test thoroughly is
suspend/hibernate/resume functionality (which has always been
hit-and-miss with linux since day one, mostly due to the display not
coming back upon resume).

--
Ben Steeves                     _                    bcs metacon ca
 The ASCII ribbon campaign     ( )               ben steeves unb ca