Re: Test Plans for packages

On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 12:44 PM, G <balajig81 gmail com> wrote:
Hi

I am planning to write test plans for some packages. I ve already
written one for Banshee now i would like to write for more of the
packages like text editors, etc. It would help testers to test the
packages by executing these specific test cases. What do you all feel.
You all could give me suggestions on the area to be concentrated ?

Writing test plans for the proposed Features for Fedora 10 would be an excellent place to start.

--
Jes