Re: Network share

2008/7/19 Jerry Amundson <jamundso gmail com>:
On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 4:30 AM, Antonio M <antonio montagnani gmail com> wrote:
> Am the only user finding that network share is not working as it should???
>
> for example:
>
> 1) if I want to share data and move files from a F9 machine  and a F10
> machine, I put files in Public folders....when from the F10 machine I

What is a "Public" folder?

The folder where files can be easily shared between Fedora machines (and Linux) , in my language is Public, therefore the other questions cn be easily understood....of course it is a graphical tool to see other shared folders...(Each user has a Public folder)

--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag