New triage git repo

In a recent triage meeting, Paul had asked me to get my scripts and
stuff someplace public. I went a little further than that, they're now
in their own fedorahosted project! You can get at them with:

git clone git://git.fedorahosted.org/triage.git

If you'd like commit access to this repo, just shoot me a mail. I've
already added a few folks.

--
Jon Stanley
Fedora Bug Wrangler