[Rhm-users] Problem installing MRG beta 1

Andrew Stitcher astitcher at redhat.com
Fri Dec 7 13:02:28 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-12-07 at 12:53 +0000, Andy Grove wrote:
> Andrew,
>
> Thanks for the suggestion. Excuse my ignorance but how exactly do I
> downgrade boost. I assume I need to "yum remove boost" and then "yum install
> boost-n.n.n.fc7" ? Can you tell me exactly which version I need or how to
> get a list of available versions?

You'll probably need to get the boost pkgs individually from the F7
repo.

The versions I have here are:
boost-1.33.1-13.fc7.x86_64
boost-1.33.1-13.fc7.i386

I'd try googling directly for boost-1.33.1-13.fc7. and download the rpm.
then you can use rpm -Uhv ... to install the rpm directly.

If you're not desperate it'll probably be easier to just wait for us to
fix the src and re-release.

Andrew