[Rhm-users] XML Exchanges

Jonathan Robie jonathan.robie at redhat.com
Thu Jul 17 20:46:20 UTC 2008

Andrew - do you have to route based on the values in these maps?

If not, the XML Exchange is not the most direct way to solve your
problem. The XML Exchange should work fine in Java JMS, but you
currently have to set up your queues in either the low level Java API or
in C++ or Python. I haven't actually tested Java JMS programs that use
the XML Exchange.

Jonathan