[Rhm-users] RE: [Rhemrg-users-list] XML Exchanges

Jonathan Robie jonathan.robie at redhat.com
Thu Jul 17 20:59:56 UTC 2008

Hi Andrew,

I think you might be better off using FieldTable for this rather than
Maps. We use FieldTable extensively in our implementation, it is very
well tested for all languages. I *think* Maps are still marked internal,
but I could be wrong.

In the long run, Google Protocol Buffers would be interesting for this too.

XML would work fine, but it might be slower.

Jonathan