[Rhm-users] RE: [Rhemrg-users-list] XML Exchanges

Ted Ross tross at redhat.com
Fri Jul 18 12:07:55 UTC 2008

For what it's worth:  "FieldTable" and "map" are the same thing.  The
AMQP version 0-10 type called "map" is implemented in C++ by a class
called "FieldTable" (the name used in an older version of the AMQP spec
if I'm not mistaken).  In Python, maps are implemented using native
dictionaries.

I can help provide examples for C++ and Python.  For Java, I would need
to confer with one of the Java folks to get an example.

-Ted