[Rhm-users] how many queues can I have?

Andrew M andrew at oc384.net
Thu Jul 24 20:05:30 UTC 2008

Well let's say I have various producers sending stock orders before the open
of trading.  When the market opens those orders are filled or cancelled and
execution reports come back. I want to make sure those executions get to the
app who produced the order.  Before the open I may have several hundred
thousand orders pending.  Is there a better way to go where I don't use an
individual temp queue for each order's reply?