[rhn-satellite-beta-users] Getting back to Satellite Configuration screen

J.Slee J.Slee at open.ac.uk
Tue Feb 20 17:18:38 UTC 2007

	I wonder if anyone can help me on this one.

	I never managed to get into the "Satellite Configuration -
General Configuration" pages after setting up my administrator account.

	The problem was that I didn't get the appropriate button to
click on when viewing the Web interface.
	This I believe was a result of using IE 7...

	Even now in IE 7 the red menu bar is collapsed into a thin red
line so none of the options are visible.

	Can I get back to this stage , the option doesn't seem to
available on the Your RHN page since I have logged out of the web
browser and the machine has been rebooted.

	I am now using Firefox from another Linux host for
administration which works but it is worth noting that there are
problems for all IE 7 users.

Jamie