[rhn-satellite-beta-users] Stuck near end of Beta 5 install

Don Hoover dxh at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 12:59:27 UTC 2007

FYI.. I installed a new RHEL4U4 system, and I am
trying to install the Beta 5 sat server on it, and I
am getting stuck at the end with this:

>Where is your satellite certificate file?

The installer never went through a process to generate
a certfificate or anything.  I tried putting in the
apache ssl key, but it bombed out something about
"parser error".

I guess somehow the install is expecting a certificate
to already exist but I can't find any info on the docs
on what it expects and how to create what it wants.

Any ideas?