[rhos-list] Redhat OpenStack Swift

David Hernandez dhern at us.ibm.com
Wed Oct 3 21:57:51 UTC 2012

Hello.

I subscribed to the RedHat OpenStack Preview in order to install a test
instance of Swift (Object Server).  I wanted to build an All-In-One
instance similar to the Ubuntu Swift-All-In-One version.  However, once I
downloaded the OpenStack packages I found that Swift was not included in
the release.  Is it possible to get a RedHat version of OpenStack Swift? I
tried installing the RedHat packages by following the Fedora instructions
in the Ubuntu SAIO document but was unable to find all of the required
packages in the RedHat OpenStack repository.

Regards.
David Hernandez

Contractor / HPSS
IBM Global Business Services - US Federal
12301 Kurland Dr Suite 300
Houston, TX 77034-4812
Mobile 713-444-5755