[rhos-list] Packstack answer files

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Mon Jul 15 15:14:09 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

As I understand it Object Storage service (Swift) installation currently defaults to no because although it is a core OpenStack service it is not strictly required for a basic installation that is capable of running virtual machine instances. The Object Storage service (Swift) can be used as the storage backend by the Image Storage service (Glance), that just isn't the case in the current "basic" deployment provided by PackStack as far as I know.

I have CC'd rhos-list in case anybody cares to correct me :). This is a public mailing list where this kind of question is possibly better directed to ensure that it gets the most visibility, you can subscribe here:

Thanks,

Steve

--
Steve Gordon, RHCE